Friday, April 24, 2020

Life, Please Kiss Me!

Evaluating life yesterday, in between your beautiful wishes, I reconfirmed that I never want to settle and I will make the necessary adjustments yet one more time that will allow me to renew myself, my passion and my purpose in life. On one hand it is torture to never be totally content but also a blessing for continual exploration yields tremendous satisfaction both through the successes as well as through the failures and the learning that ensues. So, thanks for the positive vibes, the love that you shared with me, the beautiful wishes and the encouraging words. You are part of my environment that is so necessary for me to be who I am. When I advocate that empathy, loving and caring are the foundation of everything good that we are, I truly embrace it as well as immerse my self into the process. I love you all... have a beautiful, passionate, successful, loving 2020 .... Go get what you desire in life...

No comments: