Friday, December 09, 2005

On my last party

Just so there is no misunderstanding I want to have this in writing... When I die, not that I wish to die but I do know that some day (hopefully not soon) it will happen, I want everyone to wear yellow shirts!  I do not want the boiler plate discussion about not being appropriate! For things which concern me I define appropriate.  If it is true, as I hope it is, that our spirit stays alive after our physical self becomes obsolete it will make me smile to see everyone happy on that particular moment! On the other hand, if everything is gone along with the physical death, and my spirit cannot "feel", then who cares if it is yellow!  Anyway, the point is that I want people to celebrate my life, not mourn my death.  Also, I want music! The music can be a medley of 4-5 songs from various artists such as Aerosmith, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Creed, and maybe some contemporary songs of the time! I want at least one Greek song as well.  But I want the full songs! Please do not mix them in the middle.  Ok... That's it on the subject! Cheers!

No comments: