Saturday, September 13, 2008

Semper Fidelis

Semper Fi, which is an abbreviated version of Semper Fidelis, means Always Faithful! I love this moniker. It expresses me tremendously to the point where I am thinking about making it my fourth tattoo!

One of the most powerful feelings in the world is betrayal, but even a greater feeling is the ability to forgive but not repeat! There is a difference between forgiving someone who betrayed you but not go back to the relationship which bonded you with that person in the past and forgiving and going back without any recourse. I believe in forgiving and moving on, because if you linger around and you maintain hate and a sense of revenge in your mind, the only thing you will manage is to poison your thoughts and your way of life. So, forgive, forget, and move on! Let the perpetrator live with their conscious if they have one.

No comments: