Thursday, September 18, 2008

On the Subject of Dishonesty.....

People in general are dishonest! However, if you ask anyone, they will tell you, and actually convince you, that they are the nicest people and they are always straight forward. Based on my experience, there are very few people who are straight forward and honest enough to tell you their truth! There are many excuses used to mask dishonesty and some of the most popular ones are; I did not want to hurt your feelings, I did not know what to say, I did not know how to say it, I did not want anyone to think bad about me and many other like minded and weak statements. In reality, what they mean is that they are “weak, selfish, and unfair people who think only about themselves”! Even thought the truth hurts sometimes, dishonesty hurts even more, especially when it is planned and it is underlined by ulterior motives. If you happen to come across honest and straightforward people cherish them, love them, respect them, and honor them with the same.

No comments: