Monday, September 25, 2006

Reconnect

I have been absent from this blog for some time and a lot has transpired, which triggered my curiosity and no-shit juices, ever since! I am pretty certain that many things, good and bad, happen to all people but the life occurrences which trouble me most are the negative ones which could be avoided but they are not! The cliche that common sense is not so common dawns on me ever more often. I do not content that I am smart, or that I posses the ability or moral right to judge people, but I can tell you that in my book there are some people who do some very stupid things. I think that some people are so stupid that they should be legally forbidden to reproduce. Passing on stupid-DNA should be punishable by castration! I do not know if there is such a law anywhere in the world but maybe it is about time to consider such a remedy.

I think I mentioned before that I believe that the majority of the people walking the earth lack basic judgment, curiosity, intelligence! A good question could be; who defines good judgment, curiosity, and intelligence? I do not know but unless I have had a stroke, or alzheimer, or I am in general brain impaired, I could safely argue that 90% of the people are misfits. Yes, 90%! Next time you have a chance to look in the mirror (figuratively) try to figure out if you are a member of the 90% group or the 10% group. Do not be generous with yourself and if you are honest enough to face up to the possibility that you belong to the 90% there is hope for you. I look in the mirror all the time and still I do not know my group! So, good luck!

I do not want to mention anything specific but in due course I will write about my observations.

No comments: